Subject: [Leica] Horror or lack thereof
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Tue Jun 1 13:34:23 2004

>From : "Phong"
Subject : RE: [Leica] Horror or lack thereof
Graham,

(I need to get used to thinking of you and addressing you
you as Graham :-))

In http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Protest.html
the six protruding vertical things in the bottom photo,
upper right, remind me of vigil candles. What are they ?
Chimneys in the building behind ?

- Phong

Phong,
The site is a derelict petrol filling station and the pipes may be something to do with the pumping of petrol. Equalising pressure in the storage tanks or something along those lines.

--gb :-)

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/