Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 269
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 1 11:49:25 2004

In a message dated 6/1/04 10:24:20 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

<< She should hold both cameras in her hands before a decision is made.
The d100 might cost a little more and not be quite so cutting edge but is
not quite such an overt embarrassment as the d70 is. Nowhere as near as bad
as the canon rebel though. Both have flowers and mountains and other
pictogram modes which are an insult to anyone with the slightest pretense of
doing serious photography.  >>
I use a D70 from time to time when I need immediate images and I find it very
much a pro camera. You can ignore the mode cafeteria and use the D70 as a
straight DSLR. The D70 is no slouch and worth the money.

bob