Subject: [Leica] Re: Bananas vs. apples
From: LRZeitlin at aol.com (LRZeitlin@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 31 17:12:26 2004

In a message dated 5/31/04 6:50:51 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

<< My grandfather said it was a banana a day and not
> an apple. Grand Dad passed at age 95. >>

My doctor son says that bananas contain potassium and serotonin, apples
contain pectin and fiber. Bananas make you feel happier, apples clear out
cholesterol. It all depends on whether you want to die young and happy or old and
(presumably) miserable. Your grandfather probably drank red wine and died old and
happy.

Larry Z