Subject: [Leica] Depression FSA Kodachromes
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Mon May 31 16:47:01 2004

B.D. wrote:
> with the exception of two that work particularly well as COLOR images - as
just
> looking

ok, I'll bite:
3.  Saying grace before a barbecue dinner - red dress among dark suits
10.  At the state fair - girls in matching pink dresses.

What's your choice for the 2 photos that work well as color images ?

While I prefer B&W (I just do these days), I am very glad there are photo
images of that era in color,as I would be if there were color photos
of say the American Civil War, or of colonial life in Indochina in the
late 19th century.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Depression FSA Kodachromes)
Reply from mlpowell at sbcglobal.net (Matthew Powell) ([Leica] Depression FSA Kodachromes)