Subject: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun May 30 09:04:34 2004

At 05:37 AM 5/29/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I've turned the whole grandkid picture taking routine over to "grandma"
>forever!! As she can calm and still them with one look! Only Grandma's can
>do this. :-)
>
>ted

Not all Grandmas, Ted!  I'm still learning.  My two (a three-year-old and a
three-month-old) were here for the week-end and I got out the 10D with
Leica R lenses to see how I'd do with two squirmy kids and no automatic
focus.  It's really a challenge!  I'll put some up if I can find any in focus!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Caution: Baby picture)