Subject: [Leica] Caution: Baby picture
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat May 29 12:44:29 2004

Henning:  A big congratulations to you and Tanya.  As Phong said, I can
scarcely think of you as a grandparents.  That Anika is already a real
charmer.  Watch out when she gets a little older and has you securely
wrapped around your little finger.  :-)

Cyan, schmyan, she's just plain adorable!

--Peter