Subject: [Leica] BirdSnaps
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat May 29 10:34:28 2004

On Saturday, May 29, 2004 Robert Palmieri thoughtfully wrote:

>The ever-popular migration stopovers here in Chicago have been pretty
>active the past coupla months - some selections are on view at
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds
>
>All shot with SL/400 Telyt on Fuji Provia 400F.

I like the green heron and the grackle photographs especially. And somehow you
managed to capture the coloration of the cedar waxwings in spite of shooting
into that bright sky.

I had never pictured the night heron in a tree, for some reason.

Thank you very much - yet another set of benchmarks for me to shoot against!

Adam