Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux - now focus tab
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat May 29 07:32:10 2004

Looking at the PDF of this new 'Lux, it would appear, by the looks of the
distance scale, that the throw has been shortened.
This no longer makes it a $2500 lens, as I just can't see it not mounted on
an M7 .85, bringing it to $5000. Then there is the extra cost of having the
Joysey Boyz taking out those moronic 75mm frame lines out of the finder.
S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] FS: Noctilux - now focus tab)