Subject: [Leica] The Horror, The Horror
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 28 17:49:10 2004

Mark Rabiner opined...

"I find in the first sentence "they did it in the visual language of
Hollywood" adolescently tasteless from the get go. A stupid premise."
---
Actually, I think it quite astute - It's something I'm chagrined to say
never occurred to me before. But the whole thing did, in fact, play out
as the ultimate disaster movie - complete with the endless t.v. replays
of the planes hitting the Twin Towers.

B. D.