Subject: [Leica] FS Leica III
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Thu May 27 22:21:11 2004

Here's what I have to sell and  have not a clue what the value is:
According to S/N Refs..

      Leica III Camera 278553 1938

      35mm Leitz Elmar f3.5 160815 1933
      50mm Leitz Elmar f3.5 542470 1940
      90mm Leitz Elmar f4.0 283645 1935

The camera comes with the original leather case as does the 35mm lens. There
is an additional leather case that holds all 3 lenses and a vintage
viewfinder also a leather filter holder. The camera visually is clean a tiny
piece of vulcanite missing being the only evidence of wear. To my knowledge
I am the second owner having purchased the package through an estate sale a
few years ago.  I can be contacted offline at w9psp@earthlink.net

Jon

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Ted's book)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Buy your Larry Burrows pix here)