Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 256
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu May 27 14:40:45 2004

I think it's time to unsubscribe him.
For the record, he uses Microsoft Entourage for his email, and he probably never imagined that Entourage would do anything as stupid as this. The idea of sending an "I'm on vacation" message to the recipients of a message as well as to the sender is, well, mind-bogglingly Microsoftish.

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 256)