Subject: [Leica] Facist brotherhood
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed May 26 12:25:18 2004

>So, Phil, this is a site for discussion of things Leica and Leica
>related - take your pro-torture rants to www.fascistbrotherhood.com -
>they'll be glad to see you.

B.d. thanks for plugging my web page www.facistbrotherhood.com: a web page
dedicated to leica owners and world domination. Unfortunately my server's
still being installed and the web page isn't up yet. When it's functioning
you'll be able to upload the names of non-leica-camera owners and taunt them
as well as plan the revolution. Along with the Knights Templar, the Leica
Camera Owners are one of the most powerful underground groups on the planet,
with members ranging from the Queen of England to the despotic Henry Cartier
Bresson. Streaming video of kidnapping and "interrogation" of Minolta, Nikon
and Argus owners will be available 24/7 over high bandwidth lines. Our plans
to rid the world of non-leica-camera owners will be hammered out in the
secret message boards on www.fascistbrotherhood.com. Stay tuned.

Yours in Leica Lock Step,

General Kyle Cassidy, FBLO (Facist Brotherhood of Leica Owners)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Facist brotherhood)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Facist brotherhood - PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!)
Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Facist brotherhood)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Facist brotherhood)