Subject: [Leica] The Critic Better Hit The Books
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 25 11:55:11 2004

Fortunately, I will have the opportunity soon to sit down with B.D. so that we can review several books of Cartier-Bresson's work and I will be able to prove to him just how silly a position he has taken.  ;}>

Buzz

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] The Critic Better Hit The Books)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] The Critic Better Hit The Books)