Subject: [Leica] The Critic Better Hit The Books
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 25 11:10:13 2004

Excuse me?  How about his work from Mexico?  From Russia?  From Bali?  From Japan?  From Italy?  We should all go back and review the man's entire (excuse the pun) cannon.  In my opinion, he produced brilliant work from many countries.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] The Critic Better Hit The Books)