Subject: [Leica] The Critic Should Climb Down Off His Horse
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 25 10:32:57 2004

Who really cares?  Okay, maybe a few of you DO care, but how does it possibly matter that Cartier-Bresson took multiple shots...two, twelve, thirty-six, seventy-two...to come up with one picture of matchless briliance?

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] The Critic Should Climb Down Off His Horse)