Subject: [Leica] Re: Boxes
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael E. Berube)
Date: Mon May 24 17:25:35 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004 15:53:37 -0700 (PDT), lug-request@leica-users.org quoth
unto the boundless Ether...
>And oddly enough, I never had anyone say, "But sir, that is a Leica
>box - don't you realize you can sell it to some half-wit on Ebay?"
>;-)

No we sales persons happily say "But of course sir!" and take your empty boxes
and manuals, go home to eBay and sell all of it to someone who is willing to
pay $$ for an empty box in 'mint condition!' Who am I to argue with a market
demand?
It is usually more than my wife pays me to take care of her recycling!

:)
Michael Eric Berube
a happy eBaying part time (off season) camera salesperson.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: Boxes)