Subject: [Leica] [OT] Capa Contax...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 24 06:19:53 2004

On 5/23/04 12:15 PM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> wrote:

> that survived a few wars, or a fine example of "bush (as in Aussie) style
> camera care"?
>
> A divertimento that I wouldn't withold you.
>
> A few weeks ago, I acquired a Contax 35T via eBay. At the end of the bidding

There are a million stories in the naked eBay.
This is not the place to tell us about your one of them.
Nor hear all the advice on how to deal with it.
Check the pdq

But really! you expected to be able to rub off the stuff you saw in the
picture? Give us a break!

And putting "Capa" in the thread line REALLY makes me see red.

Mark Rabiner

New-improved
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] [OT] Capa Contax...)