Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 21
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun May 23 15:34:40 2004

On Sunday, May 23, 2004, at 23:55 Australia/Melbourne, brad daly wrote:

> three this week:
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com/blackcrow.html
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com/rainbowskips.html
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com/clam.html
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com for the whole index.
>
> as always, comments, criticisms, and lavish praise are welcome.
>
> --brad

I love my X-pan and its format, but I have to ask myself whenever I use
it "why" are you using twice as much film on this shot. The format is
hard to print (though I suspect my option will be to go "digital") and
always looks so small when displayed on my wall. This weeks offerings
which could equally or better be displayed in "standard" format include
a spread to either side of the "crow", "skips" which could equally be
handled either way -- this is my favorite this week and a "clam", which
although effective enough I suspect could have looked even more clam
like in square or rectangular shapes. The Orange pipe cries out for
termination ;-)

Keep them coming

Alastair