Subject: [Leica] observations about the "More than 1 Ms" thread
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat May 22 07:56:19 2004

Hey, I mentioned the Tri-Elmar, but it was a different thread (which
lens to take to Hawaii). I think that the Tri-Elmar is a great SP camera
but maybe less suitable for travel because of the speed. SP and outdoor
photojournalism are well served by one lens that can adapt to different
situations. They also often rely on fast film, so the slow lens speed is
less of a problem.

It is a great lens!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA