Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri May 21 11:15:47 2004

At 01:31 AM 5/21/2004, Adam Bridge wrote:
>On Thursday, May 20, 2004 B. D. Colen thoughtfully wrote:
>
> >http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDCOLENPHOTOS/multitasking
>
>A most definately distressing sign of our times. She only needs an iPod.

At least BD's subject was only walking at the time, unlike the driver this
morning who I only avoided by slamming on my brakes.  (She had started to
make a right turn on red right into my path...while she was talking on the
phone.)  I wish I could charge her for half of the next replacement of my
brake pads.

Replies: Reply from abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] PAW)