Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Ms and a 90 2.0 ASPH
From: steve at beyerphoto.com (Steve Beyer)
Date: Fri May 21 08:43:07 2004

I hope you don't mind that I am sending in two ads this week.  I hope
you consider the Softies a public service announcement. :-)

I have decided that I have too much stuff so its spring cleaning time:

Here is your chance to get some mint- gear for your collection.  All
items will be sold with a 10 day money back trial period  so you can
make your own conclusions for actual grading.

M6 TTL .58 viewfinder from the Last of the 999 series this one is #51.
This one actually has had no use whatsoever.  This maybe your last
chance to find one in this condition.  I am going to sell it for $1650
shipped anywhere in the US.  It has 2+ years passport left that I would
honor

M7 .72 viewfinder.  This body has seen light use only a few rolls .  Its
yours for $1700 shipped in the US.  It also has 2+ years passport left
that I would honor.

Last but not least,

90 Summicron ASPH in great shape. I have switched to a 90 macro so this
lens is not seeing any use.  It needs a good home.... Yours for only
$1200 plus shipping.

Steve