Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Fri May 21 01:22:21 2004

Really Don! Half of all Americans are Republicans! Wow!

Let me just work this out, then... I believe there are around 300 million people in the US, that means there are 150 million Republicans! And only 50 million of them voted for Bush! This is amazing...

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?)