Subject: [Leica] One year of PAWs!
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Thu May 20 19:54:40 2004

Well, almost one year ago I stumbled across the LUG and began reading the
posts in the archives. Then I subscribed and started getting slews of email,
some of them about Leicas. But some of them referred to PAW projects. What
an interesting concept, thought I, and attempted to start the same thing.
Feeling bold, I then posted my site link to the LUG, daring to open my self
up to the world's Leica masters....

Over the past 52 weeks I've managed to post at least one image a week, and
of those weeks that I didn't have anything in hand, it motivated me to get
out and expose some film.

I have enjoyed the many postings of the other's regular PAW projects, even
if I haven't commented often. And I have had some very nice compliments and
constructive comments on the images I have posted. Thank you LUG community
for inspiring and helping me be a better photographer. And drain my bank
account for film, processing, and equipment I hope my wife doesn't realize
wasn't here the week before ;-)

Here (ta da!) are the links to my 52nd week of PAWs:

Tulips in Ottawa are world famous...and worth seeing (right Ted?)

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-21-2004.htm

Candid from a recent party. A bit blurred, but I liked the expressions, as
all three reflect what I know of them.

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-21-2004.htm#2

Finally, this is why I keep my kids in sports...to keep them from spending
too much time in places like this!

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-21-2004.htm#3

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] One year of PAWs!)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] One year of PAWs!)