Subject: [Leica] (w/o HTML ) Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 20 18:55:09 2004

Buzz, you can call me a Republican any time you like. Why, some of my best
friends are Liberals. They are a credit to their dogma.

-Chris Lawson
The Few, The Proud, The Republican

buzz.hausner@verizon.net writes:
Gee, Chris, I must have struck a nerve there.  If I had for a moment thought
that there could possibly be republicans on this list I would never have made
that innumerate comment.

Buzz Hausner

> From: MCyclWritr@aol.com
> Date: 2004/05/20 Thu PM 03:49:34 EDT
> To: lug@leica-users.org
> Subject: Re: [Leica] What's the worst, most evil, insulting,
>     villinous four letter wor...
>

> -Chris Lawson (who, though not a numbers guy, is able to count to four.
> Unlike the Lughead who suggested "Republican" as the four-letter word.
Evidence, I

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] (w/o HTML ) Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?)