Subject: [Leica] WTB
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 20 10:57:07 2004

Geir Bugge-Olsen asked:> Hello all.
> I try once more i am still looking for a digital P&S camera.
> Please contact Geir gbugge-o@frisurf.no<

Hi Geir,
As far as I'm concerned with the ones I've used.. the Canon G5, a Digilux 1
and the new Digilux 2.   I'd go with the Diglux 2. :-)

Actually yesterday I shot my first all digital assignment with the Digilux 2
on a basketball training camp for young ladies. My good fortune is.. they
all turned out OK which I expected in any event, but with some trepidation
at the beginning.

If cost is no problem go for the Digilux 2. However, with my limited
experience I'm not the most learned person giving advice on digi cams. I'm
sure you'll receive more knowledgeable comments on equipment yet.

Particularly after mine. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from gbugge-o at frisurf.no (Geir Bugge-Olsen) ([Leica] WTB)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] WTB)