Subject: [Leica] More than 1 Ms?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed May 19 17:57:05 2004

usually two, an .85 black paint MP leicavit and an .85 classic w/ TA-RW,
both with 1.25 magnifiers.  one with HP5+ @ 400, one with PanF @ 32 for
outdoors.

i use an M3 w/ TA-RW when i want to be stylish and retro, especially with
the collapsible summicron.

my .72 classic is the backup and is least used, though it was my
first leica.  a CLE was the backup to the .72 and was my very first "M"
camera.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com