Subject: [Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Wed May 19 06:17:44 2004

Now that I am at work, I can thank Art for eloquently making my point.  All I would add is that the section of the photograph which is cropped makes a great deal of difference.  Let's say you are cropping a 21mm frame to correspopnd to, oh, a 90mm view.  If you take the crop dead center on the frame it will more closely resemble the 90 than if you cropped a corner of the 21mm frame.

Thanks, Art.

      Buzz