Subject: [Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed May 19 05:09:50 2004

I like to use the lens at the I-like-that-lika-Leica at its widest.
Which makes me conclude that, even if I'm not strictly a H framing man, I
tend to wider lenses: I don't have any over 40mm (15-28-35-40), even in 6x6
(80) or 5by4 inch (127) equivalents.
At the time I had a G1 with the 28-45-90 set, and I very rarely used the 90,
even for portrait.