Subject: [Leica] Back from dayton
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue May 18 07:28:20 2004

Well the first thing I see when boarding the bus at the parking mall to go
to the Hamvention is a guy with a M6 and 35/Summicron mounted.  What are
the chances of this?  then at the CCA dinner, one of my ham friends who
lives up Karen's way (While she is still here), Smitty, who was a
photographer before he retired, and I believe he also taught photography up
there.  He saw me with the M6 and started talking shop and stories of using
his M2 years ago. ;-)  The film is out being processed, so hope to have
some shots to share later this week.

Gene