Subject: [Leica] Musical PAWs
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Mon May 17 19:16:11 2004

My daughter has had the pleasure of singing with her school choir this year.
A few weeks ago, they joined other regional schools for a musical afternoon.
The venue was one of the older French Catholic churches in Ottawa. The
church has side balconies, and this sight of the spectators viewed from
below caught my eye:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-14-2004.htm

My daughter also was one of the helpers, and since she is one of my
favourite subjects, I couldn't pass up the wonderful light as she stood by
one of the side entrances:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-14-2004.htm#2

Finally, after hearing each of the school choirs perform, the entire
collection of students gathered for two grande finale pieces. I was sitting
in the main level of the church, but realized that the better angle was from
above. I managed to wend my way up without annoying too many people to
capture the sight almost 400 kids singing together for the first time.

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/05-14-2004.htm#3

The sound of so many angelic voices was simply marvelous.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Jim