Subject: [Leica] New subscriber question
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun May 16 20:50:48 2004

Yes.

Here is an excerpt from the House keeping messages:

----------
We ask that messages about buying and selling cameras be restricted to
Friday. If you face ruin or shame from waiting until Friday to announce
your desire to buy or sell, no one will punish you, but we would prefer
that you mind your manners and limit such postings to Fridays.
---------

If you do face ruin or shame and cannot wait until Friday we can easily
mobilize the whole LUG to find that whose lack imperils your life and
happiness. We did just that six months ago I believe and found the
antidotal item in just a few hours.

Fridays are set generously long by our benevolent ruler and we willing
subjects should show our gratitude by following his few light precepts
as graciously as we can. As will be soon be readily apparent,
graciousness varies considerably from one to another.

John Collier