Subject: [Leica] Wanted for X-PAN, ARCA SWISS Ballhead
From: sventbh at the-game-factory.com (sventbh)
Date: Sun May 16 12:15:10 2004

Since I saw some X-Pan related questions I thought I will give it a
shot. I am (still) looking for the 30 MM plus viewfinder in good nick.
I do not mind wear on outside as long as the glass is perfekt. I
actually have the Fuji version.Other than that I am looking for a Arca
Swiss ball head in good nick and sturdy tripod (for outside use). If
possible the B2, and yes quick release is very welcome. Will use it
with my new long (Leica) lens.

  Thanks, Sven (sven(remove this)@the-game-factory.com)