Subject: [Leica] DAS Feature 44
From: dante at dantestella.com (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun May 16 06:53:54 2004

Back from trial (well, long enough to develop some film from two weeks
ago), back to film.  Jer was shooting footage of the Madison-Lenox
Hotel for the History Channel, and I was tagging along.  By the way, if
you think your camera is heavy, it's nothing compared to the Canon
XL-1, which weighed more than everything I was hauling combined: Pentax
6x7, Fuji 6x9, and Hexar RF mit 35 Summilux.

http://www.dantestella.com/past/past44.html

By the way, I am marveling at how similar the looks of the 35/1.4 ASPH
and the 165/2.8 Takumar are...

Cheers
Dante Stella
http://www.dantestella.com