Subject: [Leica] HELP WITH M6 TTL
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat May 15 20:18:16 2004

At 08:02 PM 5/15/2004, Gishnu Das wrote:

>Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 04:50 am:
>Hi,
>I have been using my M6 TTL for the past few weeks, and it has not been
>the best experience for me to be honest.

Like Alastair said, check that lenscap. Also, if the # of frames shown on
the framecounter does not match with the actual # of frames, then it is
probably some sort of loading problem.

Check to make sure your shutter is opening and closing reasonably too. e.g.
take the lens off and shoot in different speed.

use richard@imagecraft.com)