Subject: [Leica] Don's Paw 20, images from the airshow
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat May 15 18:23:30 2004

Last Saturday there was a sanctioned air show at the local Naval Air
Station.  Sanctioned meaning that the Blue Angels came to play.  Anybody
who has followed my pictures for the past three or four years shouldn't
be surprised that the images aren't looking up.

The first image was supposed to be a crowd scene, which is why I had the
21 on.  This young man with his intensity caught my eye and therefore
this image.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/On-the-road/airshowboy

I tried to take pictures of the planes, really, but even with the 400 on
the Leicaflex, I could not resist this couple napping away while a C130
with JATO units took off in about 1000 feet.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/On-the-road/airshowhands

Last, this young girl, playing with a "Blue Angel".
http://gallery.leica-users.org/On-the-road/airshowtoys

Comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com