Subject: [Leica] Re:focotar
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 15 06:48:19 2004

i dunno about the V35, but i have a Focomat 1c which uses a Nikkor enlarging
lens, 50mm, and there's no problem. You DO have to calibrate the autofocus cam
for your lens, your base board height, and so on, but the instructions that
came with the enlarger should tell you how to do that, or the nice folks in New
Jersey at Leica can send you the instructions -- once set, they stay for
life.

charlie trentelman

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Re:focotar)