Subject: [Leica] Flame Robin
From: rdcb37 at cyberone.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu May 13 21:24:51 2004

Hi all.  Long time no see.

Please find a link to an image I captured a little while back.  After a
drum scan to 72Mb its up on the wall as a 20 x 30.  A robin the size of
a vulture!   It looks all right but doesn't have the luminous impact of
the tranny.  The link below is a 200Kb file.

These flame robins hang around in gangs and the boy robins in
particular like to sit up on a high point to show off.   I should
probably claim that I sat under a sack for five hours waiting for the
one shot, but no, the robins were lining up for their turn.  Taken with
an R8 and Velvia 50.

http://users.cyberone.com.au/rdcb37/flamerobin.jpg

Regards, Rick Dykstra.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Flame Robin)