Subject: [Leica] Latent 'Lux & Collapsible 'Cron Comparisons
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Wed May 12 20:14:06 2004

Folks -

Well, as usual I haven't had the time to do my LUG duties in a timely
manner.

As much as i'd really like to join in with this surrealism/photography
thread I'm just getting started with the promised postings of 50
Summilux vs. collapsible 'Cron shots.

In the meantime, I've likely also missed the boat in commenting on Don
Dory's beautiful 'cron stuff, as well as so many other pieces that I
admire but have been somewhat dissuaded from posting a "Nice Shot"
kindof response to. (Grammarians take your positions...)

I entered the camera/lens/film data for these shots, but can't quite
seem to find the right icon to click in order to retrieve such data.

Anyhow...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/chicagopeople

Bob Palmieri