Subject: [Leica] Digital contacs :-(
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 12 17:46:16 2004

At 05:06 PM 5/12/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>I've been filing a digi shoot by date and number and that particular shoot
>of images is available through "Browser" so I can make a contact sheet
>through this system?
>ted

Ted -

In PhotoShop, go to File>Automate>Contact Sheet II>.  Put in the folder
that you want to be on the contact sheet and set up the number of photos
down and across and the type font that you want for the file numbers.  Then
sit back and watch it work.  It's better than any contact sheet created in
the darkroom, with file numbers and the ability to put any number of photos
on any number of pages.  I even create tiny little contact sheets to go in
each CD or DVD that I make.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com