Subject: [Leica] Re: The "demise" of xyz camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 10 16:38:16 2004

> whether he was correct about the Contax 35mm SLRs, or how soon it will take
> place, time
> will tell.
>
> Stephen

I eat with a white ceramic Kyocera dinner knife and have a larger one. They
are lightweight and have a different friendly balance and I think don?t hurt
my Italian ceramic plates as much as metal knives do. You don?t sharpen them
but send them in supposedly after five years. They cost me about 80 bucks
each and I'm happy with them otherwise I'd not have gotten the second one
which was the larger one.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon