Subject: [Leica] More Costumers...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon May 10 08:26:46 2004

At 06:49 AM 5/10/2004, SonC@aol.com wrote:

>Ummm. since you asked:   I think you need to edit this set _way_  down, then
>look at them, do a little processing to the color, straighten out  some
>horizons, and look critically at the set before you show it again.   The
>soccer
>fields in the bkgd were unsettling, given your theme.

Thanks Sonny, appreciate your comments.

>---
>It mostly looks like the poses were the main thought in the set.  Just  my
>opinion.

It was mainly for fun.

>---
>By the way, which is the wife and which the concubine?  Looks like  they left
>you out of the picture a couple times.

I am not in the pictures :-) but the fiddler / sword-hold is the wife. She
keeps looking a bit different in the various photoshoots because she likes
to wear wigs, costumes and stuff.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] More Costumers...)