Subject: [Leica] Child on slide
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun May 9 16:52:05 2004

Sorry, I disagree a little. Sure the child might be blurry because of the
motion. However, the background is shaky as well, leading me to believe
that the camera was shaking. May be an attempt to pan and catch the motion?
I think it will work better if it is not so. Just my $0.02.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Child on slide)