Subject: [Leica] catching up shots
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun May 9 11:21:00 2004

Another terribly charged week passed by, so I took today to catch up:

The first 3 are photos from a small estate a friend of mine bought just
recently. He plans to build a  nice house on it in the (near?) future. He's
very optimistic, I should add. There's one shot in colour, because I thought
for once colour added something it. (Handheld, leaning against the doorpost,
exposure of about 1/3 of a sec, F stop 2.0)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66157.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66158.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66159.html

The last one is a shot from my oldest daughter and a friend of hers. 7 years
old and already very aware of the camera.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66160.html

Comments and suggestions as always very appreciated.

Thanks,
Philippe A. Orlent