Subject: [Leica] used photo books.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun May 9 08:08:57 2004

Ted,

Ted Grant wrote:

> Hi folks,
> This isn't off topic because it's about used photography books. You know
> from yesteryear when the world was all film and Buck Rogers was a space
> cowboy.

He is isn't he? ;-)

> I'm a consummate used book store miner, always digging in them searching for
> photography book nuggets, like from the 1900's, the earlier the better.

If you can find one look for Peter Fleming's (Ian's brother) books about the far
East in the thirties. The beauty of them is that the pictures were all captured
on early Leicaa. I really recommend "News from Tartary".

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] used photo books, now a French Swiss Leica user)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] used photo books.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] used photo books.)