Subject: [Leica] A Runner's eye view of the Boston Marathon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat May 8 17:15:39 2004

So one of my students, who had already done most of the work on a
project on a little airport outside Boston, decided that she was going
to make her real project a look at the Boston Marathon from a runner's
point of view - which is to say she ran the entire thing with an Olympus
C5050 in hand.

Like a number of the students, she was new to photography when the
semester began, and she was given cropping advice on a number of the
images. But that said - I think what she did is pretty terrific...
http://web.mit.edu/jumpbean/www/marathon/index.htm

B. D.

More of these as they're put up. There are a couple that are pretty
amazing, conceptually if not technically...

Replies: Reply from abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] A Runner's eye view of the Boston Marathon)
Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] A Runner's eye view of the Boston Marathon)