Subject: [Leica] Test Pictures
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Sat May 8 09:22:41 2004

Bob wrote:

"Oliver -

Well... I'd hafta say this looks pretty definitive regarding the current
Summi's sharpness wide open. Also, a very appropriate angle & treatment
for this particular guy.

The depth of field looks more like what I'd expect at 2.8

One thing I think is signficant is that the closest shot was the one
with the most hits, at least when I was looking.

I'll be posting some 50mm collapsible & 'lux  shots soon, but they're
all shot with 1600 iso films...

Bob Palmieri"

Thanks, Bob. The ~700ppi JPEGs do not fully show the rendering of fine
detail. If anyone wants to look at a bigger file I'll be glad to send it off
line (within the limits of what the ISPs will accept). BTW the images do not
differ in distance, only in cropping.
Oliver Bryk