Subject: [Leica] Don't count Leica out
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 7 15:59:36 2004

On 5/7/04 8:06 AM, "Tim Atherton" <timatherton@theedge.ca> wrote:

>> Much bandwidth spewed hereabouts lately on the coming "demise" of Leica
>> awareness.   Last night when I arrived home, the latest Popular
>> Photography
>> was there, and the cover story, (with review) Leica Digilux 2 with a
>> Sidfebar on the Panasonic Lika-Leica.
>>

> i thought the Leica was Lika-Panasonic?

4 or 5 years ago on this list we used to complain we never saw a Leica in a
magazine ether as an editorial or an ad. This has changed diametrically and
I think there is Herr Cohen to thank for it. Leica is in the news and for
good reason. Leica is where it's happening Baby.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved