Subject: [Leica] There is more to light than how bright it is...
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri May 7 14:21:54 2004

Voigtlander Bessa T101 kit , with the famous 50mm Heliar lens in LTM
$675
                Olive, mint, box, finder, [Stephen Gandy sells these for
$950]
                Body is unused.  The 50mm Heliar lens is truly fantastic,
                but I am keeping my 50mm Summicron LTM.

Voigtlander VC Speedmeter          $105  [SOLD]
                Chrome, Excellent++,

Leica M 28mm f2.8                     $  650  [SOLD]
            black, excellent++, previous version, caps, hood, no box

Leica M 90mm Summicron       $  650
           Non asph, black, excellent++, made in Canada, built-in hood,
caps,

Minilux                           $  325
           Black, fixed lens version.  Excellent+, comes with Zing pouch

Contax T2                     $  275
           Excellent+, fitted case (slightly worn)

Hasselblad Distagon 40mm f/4 CF FLE T*     $1750
           Black, excellent+, rear and front caps
           KEH price is $2000+

Hasselblad Sonnar 150mm f/4 CF  T*       $775
           Black, excellent+, rear and front caps, hood
           KEH price is $900+

Hasselblad A24 film back                 $325
        Black, new style  with dark slide holder,  mint,
        used very little.  Matching insert, of course.

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
5-day MBG.  I am in the Boston area.
I accept payment by personal checks, certified
bank checks, money order, or Paypal (please add 3%
with Paypal).  Checks must clear before I ship.
Net references available upon request.

Thanks !

- Phong

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] There is more to light than how bright it is - Now Friday FS)