Subject: [Leica] re: leica name recognition
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri May 7 13:48:45 2004

Kit

Now that I've got your attention. ;-)  I was perusing your web site the
other day and saw that there is a screw in hood for the 28-70  Vario Elmar
R, current version.  Will this fit the older version, I think they are both
the same diameter.  The hood on mine (built in) has worn to the point it is
loose and does not stay in place, and I was wondering if the screw in hood
for the new version would be usable.

Gene

Replies: Reply from kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] re: leica name recognition)