Subject: [Leica] So beautiful that.....
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri May 7 10:39:23 2004

>  And what about this "none of your business" stuff?  I thought we were family here.

I've told you as much about this as I've told my mother.

>  Was it the specific lure of the 35mm f2 Summicron?  Would a 50 or a
> mere Summar have been a turnoff?

I didn't have a 50. I wanted a striking look. Collapsible or black lenses, or lens hoods, would have detracted from its appearance.

> Did you take pictures?

Yes. Tri-X. I'm sure I have them somewhere.

> With the 35 Summicron?

No. I used a Canon 1.2/50 lens, which was my favorite portraint lens then.

Replies: Reply from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] So beautiful that.....)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] So beautiful that.....)
Message from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] So beautiful that.....)